Photo

Problems With Hookahforum

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Sonthert

Sonthert

President of Tangiers, Merchant of Death

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,953 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 02:57 AM

Make sure you aren't sitting between Hookah Forum and Tangiers.us on both chats and break any rules over there. Make sure you know which chat you're on when you're typing, please! :D

It'll Happen to you, too.

#2 Chreees

Chreees

Tangiers Knight

• Select Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,373 posts
  • Interests:Hookah, Movies, TV, PS3.

Posted 08 May 2010 - 02:00 PM

Will do. I'm not even going to say ".us" on HF anymore... Going to strictly follow rule #11, even though there's no bad blood between HF and .us...

#3 Stuie

Stuie

Tangiers Commodore

• Regulators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,537 posts
  • Interests:God, My Wife, My Daughter, Coffee, and Reviewing Everything Hookah Related.

Posted 09 May 2010 - 09:02 PM

...drama...

...sigh...
Don't be jealous, I am just naturally awesome!

My eBay Store

#4 KBB

KBB

Tangiers Governor

• Select Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,697 posts
  • Interests:Survival

Posted 09 May 2010 - 09:27 PM

Do I even want to know?
"Be somebody, be a ho." - Eddie Murphy

#5 SloppyJoe

SloppyJoe

Tangiers Commodore

• Regulators
  • 2,676 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 10:13 PM

Hahaha well. I've been reminding the same most every time I'm in chat. Hopefully nothing to serious haz happened!
(06:55 AM) Sonthert - Sloppy Joe is from the rare school of thought that god is a citrus fruit...thats why he's sensitive. I'm not making fun of your beliefs, Joe.

(11:49 PM) demonix - lol i might be gay, i wouldnt be surprised if i found out i am gay in like 5 years

#6 shaffaaf27

shaffaaf27

Tangiers General

• Select Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 10:59 PM

what ahppened?

#7 Iggy

Iggy

Tangiers Enthusiast

• Privileged Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 02:22 PM

what ahppened?

Thats what she said
<a href="http://www.youtube.c...n?feature=mhw4" target="_blank"><!--coloro:#00FF00--><span style="color:#00FF00"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:6--><span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Comic Sans MS--><span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"><!--/fonto--><i>My Reviews</i><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></a>

#8 Sonthert

Sonthert

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,953 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 11:25 PM

Keepitsimple came down to visit and he was on the internet and he said something like "Jay's online". I said something to the effect "Is he on Tangier.us?" To which Adam said "No.", so I said "Tell him he's gay." or something like that and he posted this in the HookahForum Chat. He interpreted what I said to be "Tell Jay he's gay for not being on tangiers.us". Which irritated some people over at Hookah Forum. When this first came up, I was like huh? I thought about it and I think that's how things went down. Some of the people over at HF are a little irked. I think it'll blow over as long as there aren't any more problems. Usage over there is pretty low right now and I don't think we need to be making the situation worse by poaching users from them. I don't think Adam intended to get Jay to go over to tangiers.us...several people were looking for me for some reason. I could have said something stupid too, but it wasn't my intent to get people to go over here from there. I can't remember too much, to be honest, about the situation.

#9 joytron

joytron

Tangiers Afficianado

• Privileged Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:21 AM

I think the whole issue was blown out of proportion, although i do agree it stems from a lack activity on HF. Hopefully ties can stay strong between HF and .us
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, or webmaster and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

#10 Indian_villager

Indian_villager

Tangiers Partner

• Select Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:59 AM

I think the whole issue was blown out of proportion, although i do agree it stems from a lack activity on HF. Hopefully ties can stay strong between HF and .us

It's always been out of proportion. Remember the entire fiasco with a forum that has the same acronym as High Density.

#11 Chreees

Chreees

Tangiers Knight

• Select Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,373 posts
  • Interests:Hookah, Movies, TV, PS3.

Posted 12 May 2010 - 01:58 PM

I think HF and .us should be formal allies. Together, they shall be strong. The Hookah Gods wish it. Yes, they do.

#12 Stuie

Stuie

Tangiers Commodore

• Regulators
  • 2,537 posts
  • Interests:God, My Wife, My Daughter, Coffee, and Reviewing Everything Hookah Related.

Posted 12 May 2010 - 04:36 PM

Well. I think there's about 20 new posts a day on HF...so when your bored...create something to keep you entertained, I guess.

My eBay Store

#13 SloppyJoe

SloppyJoe

Tangiers Commodore

• Regulators
  • 2,676 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 04:51 PM

I remember when chat went up a couple weeks ago here. I was the one who mentioned to Jay to hop on over here and chat since no one was in HF chat anyway. And it's not like Jay didn't know about tangiers.us anyway. I didn't steal him away from anything and everyone should be smart enough to know that on anyway.
(06:55 AM) Sonthert - Sloppy Joe is from the rare school of thought that god is a citrus fruit...thats why he's sensitive. I'm not making fun of your beliefs, Joe.

(11:49 PM) demonix - lol i might be gay, i wouldnt be surprised if i found out i am gay in like 5 years

#14 ryno

ryno

Tangiers Enthusiast

• Privileged Members
  • 537 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:20 PM

I think HF and .us should be formal allies. Together, they shall be strong. The Hookah Gods wish it. Yes, they do.

Thats what I'm thinking, the rest seem to not like HF, and I like to think this place is on good terms with HF

#15 Iggy

Iggy

Tangiers Enthusiast

• Privileged Members
  • 582 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 03:01 PM

Well. I think there's about 20 new posts a day on HF...so when your bored...create something to keep you entertained, I guess.

Ur a whore lol and a mod on RHF with The Guy who was banned from HF and lost his admin post on RHF hahahha
<a href="http://www.youtube.c...n?feature=mhw4" target="_blank"><!--coloro:#00FF00--><span style="color:#00FF00"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:6--><span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Comic Sans MS--><span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"><!--/fonto--><i>My Reviews</i><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></a>

#16 Stuie

Stuie

Tangiers Commodore

• Regulators
  • 2,537 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 07:21 AM

Ur a whore lol and a mod on RHF with NOB hahahha

Now I mod here, too....

...now where's that ban button....

My eBay Store

#17 delsol_si

delsol_si

Tangiers General

• Select Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,300 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 10:22 PM

Ur a whore lol and a mod on RHF with The Guy who was banned from HF and lost his admin post on RHF hahahha

Now I mod here, too....

...now where's that ban button....

don't worry, i reported it... :P haha
(10:27 PM) Sonthert - Wet your fingers slightly with sheesha juice. Rub it on, slip it in.
(09:34 PM) Charley - nope but i fucked his wife so i concider us even
(02:19 AM) 06.01.09 KBB - mehbeh...
(09:55 PM) 08.02.09 KBB - More like giving a BJ to R2-D2....
(01:12 PM) INCUBUSRATM - Haha, Tyler's shitty poster will never again see the light of day.

#18 Rani

Rani

Associate

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 10:11 PM

...drama...

...sigh...

Proposed new rule:....... "All drama must come with hookers and menage a trois........."

'Rani

Edited by Rani, 27 May 2010 - 10:12 PM.

I have decided it's better to be an old hippie than someone filled with the hate and cynicism I see taking over our country and our world.  Write, paint, make love, light up, and for All Gods sake's, have a drink or something already.

#19 Stuie

Stuie

Tangiers Commodore

• Regulators
  • 2,537 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 07:00 PM

...drama...

...sigh...

Proposed new rule:....... "All drama must come with hookers and menage a trois........."

'Rani

SECOND!

My eBay Store

#20 Sonthert

Sonthert

• Root Admin
  • 5,953 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 03:06 AM

Hey Stuie, whack Iggy around for me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users