18 replies to this topic

#1 IRON MAN

IRON MAN

Tangiers Principal

• Select Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 02:49 AM

Don't waste your time. 1-10 it gets a 0. Fuck this place.
Posted Image

#2 KBB

KBB

Tangiers Governor

• Select Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,697 posts
  • Interests:Survival

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:39 AM

Another one line "review"? What was so bad about this place for you to bad mouth it so bad? The devil is in the details my friend!!
"Be somebody, be a ho." - Eddie Murphy

#3 IRON MAN

IRON MAN

Tangiers Principal

• Select Members
  • 1,689 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 12:09 PM

When I have short reviews there is a reason. This place sucks more cock than jenna jamison. Its not worth details bro.
Posted Image

#4 KBB

KBB

Tangiers Governor

• Select Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,697 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 03:44 PM

When I have short reviews there is a reason. This place sucks more cock than jenna jamison. Its not worth details bro.

If you don't give details in your reviews, how is anyone supposed to take them seriously? What went down that made the experience so bad?

#5 SloppyJoe

SloppyJoe

Tangiers Commodore

• Regulators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,676 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 03:48 PM

If you don't give details in your reviews, how is anyone supposed to take them seriously? What went down that made the experience so bad?

+1! Come on we wanna hear what happened! ^_^
(06:55 AM) Sonthert - Sloppy Joe is from the rare school of thought that god is a citrus fruit...thats why he's sensitive. I'm not making fun of your beliefs, Joe.

(11:49 PM) demonix - lol i might be gay, i wouldnt be surprised if i found out i am gay in like 5 years

#6 bsecksmonster

bsecksmonster

Tangiers Enthusiast

• Privileged Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 06:07 PM

somebody just wants to win the review contest in the most half ass way possible

#7 IRON MAN

IRON MAN

Tangiers Principal

• Select Members
  • 1,689 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 06:40 PM

there is a review contest? Please do chime in as I have no clue what your talking about.

somebody just wants to win the review contest in the most half ass way possible

Posted Image

#8 IRON MAN

IRON MAN

Tangiers Principal

• Select Members
  • 1,689 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 06:44 PM

I did not like the place at all because of these reasons

The place was dirty as shit.
Drunks all over the place.
No friendly staff.
No variety only there Shit baccy.

We had one coal put on our bowl with this ring around it. I didn't take one puff. Was pathetic. The man we had taking care of us did not speak a bit of English. And on top of this we were the only smokers there. They should stick to a bar. The atmosphere does not work. I hate the mixing of bars and lounges, just doesn't work for me.
I just overall hate this place for soooo many more reasons than those, but that will get the point across.
Posted Image

#9 KBB

KBB

Tangiers Governor

• Select Members
  • 3,697 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 03:57 PM

there is a review contest? Please do chime in as I have no clue what your talking about.

No offense boulder, but I'm calling bullshit on this one. I post a few movie reviews and then you "answer" with just a few tobacco reviews to stay ahead of my count. :Im With Stupid:

#10 IRON MAN

IRON MAN

Tangiers Principal

• Select Members
  • 1,689 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 04:15 PM

I did have no idea there was a review prize until I looked at the post eric made. I knew there was always one for most post, but never for review's. As for posting I'm not trying to get ahead of no one. I'm posting all my reviews for the site. The prize is a bonus sure, but I'm doing the site. So unless you have problem with my reviews than I don't know what the issue is. I find my reviews very helpful. I also have improved on them since others like you have chimed in.

No offense boulder, but I'm calling bullshit on this one. I post a few movie reviews and then you "answer" with just a few tobacco reviews to stay ahead of my count. :Im With Stupid:

Posted Image

#11 cotsi95

cotsi95

Tangiers Enthusiast

• Privileged Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 08:18 PM

I know for a fact that nori (boulder) isnt trying to one up you KBB. Ive been telling him for ever to put reviews up since he went to cali (with out me i might add...im still pissed :P )

Posted Image

#12 KBB

KBB

Tangiers Governor

• Select Members
  • 3,697 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 08:20 PM

I know for a fact that nori (boulder) isnt trying to one up you KBB. Ive been telling him for ever to put reviews up since he went to cali (with out me i might add...im still pissed :P )

I'm over it.. may the best reviewer win!

#13 Sonthert

Sonthert

President of Tangiers, Merchant of Death

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,950 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 01:55 PM

I think this falls well within the parameters of content-oriented review (with the added details in there). There are multiple Sinbad's, however, which was this review based on?

It'll Happen to you, too.

#14 IRON MAN

IRON MAN

Tangiers Principal

• Select Members
  • 1,689 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 01:59 PM

Pacific beach.

I think this falls well within the parameters of content-oriented review (with the added details in there). There are multiple Sinbad's, however, which was this review based on?

Posted Image

#15 CollegeVendor

CollegeVendor

Trainee

• Vendor
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 06:09 PM

Pretty much that place is a place for underage kids, 18-21, to go for fun in PB. We use to go there every once in a while and I agree its pretty terrible. Now that were all 21 I would never go back there again.
www.College-Vendor.com

#16 Aznloki

Aznloki

Frosh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 03:35 AM

I've been there a couple times years ago with friends. Not really my place the atmosphere is really PB, for anyone from San Diego they will know what that means. For everyone else, take the stereo type of the popped collar a&f wearing douche bag and you're pretty much spot on. The Shisha is mediocre, the atmosphere terrible, and to be honest I can't remember pricing. If your the sort that wants to get out fist bump and hang out with the "bros" you might like it. If you want a good place to kick back and relax and smoke definitely leaves something to be desired. With the amount of hookah lounges in San Diego including Eric's I have no clue why the type of people that would post on a forum such as this would go there. There are a ton of great lounges in San Diego that are worth checking out. Personally I spent a lot of my time in College at the Egyptian Tea Room near SDSU.

#17 dereksd

dereksd

Tangiers Affiliate

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 01:15 AM

Price is I think 16 for a normal rig with plenty of upgrades that are worthless.

The rigs and bowls they use are garbage and they use garbage coals and shisha(sinbads very own haha)

Atmosphere is what you make it. Full of drunk douchebags but can be fun to people watch at.

Food and beverage is decent and decently priced. Good beers on tap but last call is really early.

#18 Maxey

Maxey

Tangiers Affiliate

• Privileged Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 09:23 PM

not only is last call early, they make you put your drinks away at 12, or they will take them. my buddy and i ordered beers 15 minutes til 12 and didn't know the rule, when 12 came around they took them. we spoke to the manager telling him we weren't going to pay for them and my friend got bounced out and pushed into the street. they then charged his card and threw it on the sidewalk. this place is a sham.
I feel bad for people who don't drink because when they wake up in the morning and get out of bed...that's the best they are gonna feel all day.

#19 Tonyj10

Tonyj10

Buttercup

• Privileged Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:smoking hookah, audio books, working out, sneakerhead, and collecting

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:36 PM

I honestly don't think is bars sinbads is that bad at all. Yes it is very PB like and there are some rude guys who think there dope but there easy to ignore. The hookahs hit in an average way and the favors or ok. I would give them a 4/10 for the hookah. I would give them a 6/10 for other, they have super cheep drinks for happy hour and not bad price other time, they make strong drinks to.

Won't be the best place for pure hookah smoking but its good for a bunch of friends who want to drink and smoke and have the option to go to other bars in PB?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users